Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Shopping! Try a new look!


Shopping has not always been something easy for me to do. Heck, I wouldn't say it's EASY now, but it is definitely a whole lot more fun! I do still find myself looking at clothes and going to the larger sizes first and then realizing that I need to look at the S or M sizes. There are times also that I will be folding laundry and I'll hold up my jeans or shorts and wanna cry cause I can't hardly believe that I've lost the weight and kept it off!  I hold up the jeans or shorts and think to myself.. "These are so small...."

Yesterday I went to Ross to find some bike accessories and didn't find what I was looking for so I decided to look through the clothes and see if I could find any good deals. I checked out the fitness clothes first and found two awesome Nike brand shirts and decided I had to have them. I also found a nice Nike brand tank for my hubby. Then I ventured over to the dresses. I've never been much of a dress person, but I see others wearing such cute summery dresses and decided to try on a few.

I was really surprised that I LOVED the dresses that I chose..



I can hardly wait for some nice weather so I can wear these outta the house! Colorado hasn't got the "Spring Memo" yet..

Sometimes it's really nice to get out of our comfort zone! It might be awkward at first, but it's the only way to move forward! And now that I've also tried on last summers shorts, I need to go buy new, smaller ones! Looks like I'll be hitting Ross again soon! ;)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful in the dresses. Thank you for being such an inspiration. You help keep me motivated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca :)
      Keep rocking your journey!

      Delete
  2. Great dresses!!! I live in dresses in the summer ... too bad it looks like we aren't going to get a summer in Saskatchewan! It was snowing blizzard style this evening!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments !